New Vision Credit Applications
For a New Vision Co-op credit application, click on one of the following options:
Sign Up for MyGrower Online Account Access
To apply for a new account with New Vision Co-op, please fill out the following forms:
- W-9 FORM. This form is required by the IRS for everyone doing business at New Vision Co-op.
- CERTIFICATE OF EXEMPTION FORM (ST3). This is required by the State for your sales tax exemption. The ST3 Form must be completed and signed by you to qualify for your Minnesota sales tax producer exemption. Failure to complete, sign and return this form requires New Vision Co-op to assess sales tax on your transactions. Complete the highlighted items.
- ACCOUNT AND SPLITS FORM. Complete this form exactly how you want the account to be handled for billing and patronage. Data on this form is used to allocate business for patronage purposes and retire equity.
- This form also has splits information. Complete the splits portion exactly how you want the account to be handled for billing and patronage.
New Vision Co-op new customer accounts are eligible for patronage if they conform to the membership definition in the Articles of Incorporation. In order to be considered a member you must:
- Do a minimum of $10,000.00 business with New Vision Co-op during the fiscal year (Sept. 1 through Aug. 31st).
- Be a producer of agricultural products.
- Accept patronage payment and equity allocation.
- Be approved by the New Vision Co-op Board of Directors.
You may elect to do business as a non-member by completing the enclosed Revocation of Consent form. Nonmembers do not receive patronage payments or equity allocations.
Please print, fill out, and mail the appropriate forms to the address below or drop off the completed forms at any New Vision Co-op location.
Or download, and complete the forms, and attached the files to the online form on this page.
New Vision Co-op
38438 210th St
Brewster, MN 56119