2023 4-H Sponsorship Program
4-H Coordinator's Signature is required to verify the member's qualification after the fair is complete. New Vision Co-op is proud to offer a 4-H sponsorship program. 4-H has proven to be a great way to teach kids about agriculture and they learn responsibility and are exposed to a wide variety of new experiences teaching them about growing, building, and being a leader. It is for these reasons the New Vision Co-op Board of Directors continues to offer financial support to the youth participating in the various 4-H projects.
- Upon receipt of this completed form, New Vision will confirm accuracy with your local 4-H Program Coordinator.
- Payments will be distributed through your local 4-H office after the county fair concludes.
- New Vision Coop recognition ribbons will be delivered to 4-H Coordinators to distribute to each exhibitor.
- Exhibitor's parent must be a New Vision Coop member ($10,000.00 business during the 2021-2022 fiscal year and current agricultural producer).
- Exhibitor's entry must meet all 4-H fair eligibility requirements and deadlines.
- Cloverbuds are not eligible for this sponsorship program.
- Co-op calves or pigs do not qualify.
Friday, June 2, 2023
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY
Late applications will not be eligible.
Exhibitor Information Form - Application
Please complete the online form below to apply for the 4-H Sponsorship.