PROPERTY FOR SALE - VIA SEALED BID
Deadline Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 4pm
Open House on Tuesday, August 30th from 3pm - 5pm
New Vision Coop - East Side of 3rd Street
Bids must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 15, 2022 to Matt Ashton, CEO, New Vision Co-op, 38438 210th Street, Brewster, Minnesota 56119. Your signature should be specially marked on the envelope across the seal.
The top three bidders will be contacted to increase their bids if necessary. All property is being sold as is-where is.
The buyer will need to sign a non-compete contract stating that the facility will not be used for an Agronomy, Grain, or Feed business in perpetuity. This binding contract would also transfer to subsequent buyers of the property.
TRACT 2 BLOCK A
Between 3rd Street and 1st Street - Lismore
SOLD AS ONE UNIT
Buildings Only - No Equipment or Tanks
- Approximately 7.35 acres
- Includes 5 grain bins - 25,000bu each
- Includes 2800 sq foot office building with attached heated shop and loft storage
- Includes 7200 sq foot wood Quonset building (former fertilizer shed)
- Includes 1900 sq foot equipment storage shed
- Includes an additional 1700 sq foot dirt floor utility building
New Vision Co-op is soliciting bids for the purchase of APPROXIMATELY 7 acres ON THE NORTH SIDE AND EAST OF 3rd Street, in Lismore, Minnesota. THE SEPERATE LOTS WILL Sell TOGETHER AS ONE UNIT. THE PARCEL LINES ARE BEING UPDATED AND WILL BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE PROPERTY. THE Exact Legal Descriptions can be requested by contacting Matt Ashton.
ALL BIDS WILL BE CONSIDERED SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- THERE WILL BE NO PHYSICAL BIDDING ON-SITE AT THE PROPERTY.
- ALL BIDS MUST BE IN WRITING; NO VERBAL BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- BIDS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN STANDARD PURCHASE OFFER FORMAT, SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY APPROVAL FOR BOTH BUYER AND SELLER.
- ALL BIDS WILL BE CONSIDERED ON THE BASIS OF PURCHASE PRICE, PAYMENT TYPE, CONTINGENCIES AND/OR OTHER MOST FAVORABLE TERMS TO SELLER CONTAINED THEREIN.
- SUBMISSIONS OF BIDS SHALL BE KEPT SECURE UNTIL THE DATE OF OPENING BIDS.
- NEW VISION CO-OP MUST RECEIVE YOUR WRITTEN BID NO LATER THAN 4:00 p.m. ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2022. DELIVERY OF SUCH BID SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO MATT ASHTON, NEW VISION CO-OP CEO AT 38438 210th Street, Brewster, Minnesota 56119.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE APPLICABLE TO YOU AND TO ANY BIDS YOU WISH TO SUBMIT:
- SELLER SHALL HAVE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY BIDS RECEIVED. SELLER IS NOT REQUIRED TO ACCEPT ANY PARTICULAR BID, REGARDLESS OF ITS TERMS, AND HAS THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT AND DISCRETION TO REJECT ALL BIDS.
- SUBSEQUENT TO RECEIPT OF BIDS, SELLER SHALL ALLOW THE TOP THREE BIDDERS TO FURTHER NEGOTIATE THE PRICE OF THE BID.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VERBAL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN A BIDDER AND SELLER OR ANY AGENT OR BROKER CONSTITUTE OR CREATE AN OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF THE SELLER TO SELL A PROPERTY TO ANYONE UNDER ANY TERMS.
- THE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY BID SHALL BE CONDITIONED UPON THE SUBSEQUENT EXECUTION BY THE BIDDER AND SELLER OF A WRITTEN PURCHASE CONTRACT OF SALE, INCLUDING ALL REQUIRED ADDENDA AND SETTING FORTH TERMS AND CONDITIONS SATISFACTORY TO BOTH PARTIES.
- THE BUYER WILL CONSENT TO A NONCOMPETE CONTRACT THAT THE PROPERTY WILL NOT BE USED FOR A AGRONOMY, GRAIN OR FEED BUSINESS In Perpetuity, AND THAT THE SAID CONTRACT WILL SUBSEQUENTLY TRANSFER TO FUTURE OWNERS OF THE PROPERTY.
THE WINNING BIDDER WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY 15% OF THE BID PRICE AS A DOWN PAYMENT WHICH WILL BE HELD IN ESCROW UNTIL THE CLOSING DATE.
IN THE EVENT AN ACCEPTED BID DOES NOT RESULT IN A CLOSED TRANSACTION, SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RE-OPEN NEGOTIATIONS WITH ANY BIDDER AND/OR SELLER MAY REQUEST TO SOLICIT NEW BIDS. NEW VISION CO-OP reserves the right to withdraw the property from sale at any time and the right to reject all bids. Inquiries about the property and the sale may be made by calling Matt Ashton at 507-842-2001.
Matt Ashton, CEO
38438 210th Street
Brewster, MN 56119